Instructor-led Learning Labs
Get the most out of Synergy 2019 by arriving early for intensive lab training on the latest technology with Citrix experts before the conference begins. The preconference workshop package includes two days of small-group instruction on Sunday and Monday with up to three labs for $99. Preregistration is required.
Labs are designed for anyone responsible for implementation, deployment and management of Citrix solutions, and are grouped into two categories:
- Implementation and deployment labs focus on solution architecture, use cases and deployment scenarios. Product installation, configuration and environment integration will be covered.
- Support and troubleshooting labs address in-depth configuration procedures and how to monitor, scale and optimize Citrix products and solutions. Troubleshooting using issue isolation techniques and appropriate tools will also be covered.
Already registered for Synergy? To add on the lab workshop:
- Log in to your My Synergy Account
- Under My Registration, click Edit Registration, then click Registration on the right.
- Once you have checked the box and paid for the Instructor-led Learning Labs package, you may add up to three labs from the Session Catalog link in the top navigation.