Tips for a successful Synergy
Synergy is just around the corner! Here’s some information to ensure you’re prepared to get the most from your experience:
- Build your Synergy agenda—Begin with a Path to Success, a personalized roadmap of recommendations for breakouts and interactive sessions. Or simply log in to your My Synergy Account to build your agenda by searching the catalog by area of interest, product, session level and more. You can also view Self-paced Learning Labs or add an Instructor-led Learning Labs preconference workshop.
- Get the Synergy Mobile app—Download the Synergy Mobile app for instant access to session details, social media and networking tools, and a 3D map of the Georgia World Congress Center. Plus, demo solutions in the Citrix Experience Center and compete for prizes in the Synergy game, GameOn! You’ll need the email address and confirmation number from your Synergy registration confirmation to sign in to the app. If you don’t know your confirmation number, visit the My Synergy Account page and click the Confirmation Number link. Then, enter your email to have the confirmation number sent to you.
- Must-sees and new content—Our incredible speaker lineup features Citrix president and CEO David Henshall; Dr. Madeleine K. Albright, the first female U.S. Secretary of State; and Erik Weihenmayer, the first blind person to summit Mount Everest. Citrix leaders will also share the stage with notable guest customers and partners including Brad Anderson, corporate vice president, Enterprise Experiences & Management team at Microsoft and Laksh Nathan, Senior Vice President, Business Delivery Services at CBS Corporation.
- Solutions Expo—Meet our sponsors and view complementary solutions from our partners in the Solutions Expo, where you’ll also find the reimagined Citrix Experience Center and can experience Citrix solutions from the perspective of an employee or IT admin in a fully immersive and interactive environment.
In the Citrix Experience Center, experts will be available for in-depth discussions on Citrix solutions and to answer any questions you may have. There are two ways to schedule a 30-minute appointment in advance: one is to use the Synergy Mobile app and select Solutions Expo from the app’s side menu, then tap on the Discussion Areas tile. The other is to log in to your My Synergy Account, click the Citrix Experience Center link at the top of the page and select Request Expert Meeting. Either way, you’ll then be prompted to choose an expert based on your area of interest (including analytics, cloud, content collaboration, endpoint management, networking, virtual apps and desktops, or workspace) and to select an available date and time of your choosing.
- Navigators Reception— Make the most of Synergy by planning your conference time wisely with the help of Synergy experts, who will be available at four information stations inside the Navigator’s Reception on Monday evening to share their wisdom and guide you to the best that Synergy has to offer. Mingle with newcomers and returning guests, meet the Citrix User Group Community and join a local group, learn how to use the Synergy Mobile app, and get insider tips from Synergy alumni and CTPs. The Navigators Reception takes place on Monday, May 20, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the GWCC, Building B, Level 5, Thomas B. Murphy Galleria.
- Welcome Reception—Inspired by the Keynote? Share the excitement with friends and new contacts and discuss the day’s events with tech experts, thought leaders, and industry pioneers at the Welcome Reception. Enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres, and see new technology displayed in the Solutions Expo on Tuesday, May 21, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the GWCC, Building C, Level 1, Hall C3.
- Final Night Party—Come celebrate the end of the conference at a county fair–themed Final Night Party on Thursday, May 23, at 7:30 p.m. in the GWCC, Building B, Level 1, Hall B4. Enjoy line dancing and trick roping, try your luck at the midway games, and test your skill at a variety of yard games. Have your portrait done by our caricature artists, sample fair-themed food and the beer garden, and catch some close-up magic and sleight of hand from our strolling magicians. Relax to the sounds of a 15-piece live band, and get ready to close out your Synergy experience with a party to remember. Be sure to pick up your wristband from the Giveaway Desk ahead of time; you’ll need to present it along with government-issued identification and your conference credentials at the party.
- Synergy Park— See what it’s like to work freely and securely from anywhere as you explore the heart of the event: Synergy Park, an interactive cityscape featuring an open-air market, urban park, city square and the opera house. Take part in the Simply Serve @ Synergy on-site volunteer experience benefitting local students in partnership with the United Way of Greater Atlanta, and meet the Citrix User Group Community in the Community Hub. Check in at the Social Hub to play games and win prizes, and get Social @ Synergy: include #citrixsynergy in your Twitter and Instagram posts to generate Citrix donations to the United Way and HeatSync Labs, an Arizona-based community-driven non-profit workspace that is sponsoring the 3rd annual Battle Bots robotics competition. The learning zone also features Meet the Experts Theaters and Fireside Chats interactive sessions as well as Self-Paced Learning Labs. You can even arrange a meeting in the Event Connection Lounge, which also hosts Match.Geek sessions.