Exclusive event for Networking IT professionals
Citrix Synergy 2016 was host to the inaugural NetScaler Connect, a deep dive into networking technology. This exclusive event-within-an-event covered the hottest networking topics and solutions, including next-gen networking architectures and the latest in reliability, performance and security for applications delivered from either private, public or hybrid clouds, and much more.
At this unique and exciting event, attendees had the opportunity to:
- Hear from industry thought leaders on the latest trends and innovations and learn about Citrix strategy and roadmaps for next-gen networking solutions
- Experience cutting-edge technical deep dives delivered by experts including Citrix Technology Professionals, Microsoft MVPs, partners and customers
- Interact one-on-one with architects, engineers and the executive leadership team
- Engage in hands-on training and product demos on the newest features
- Connect and collaborate with peers on real-world challenges and best practices
NetScaler Connect features included:
Welcome reception where conference-goers gathered with fellow Networking attendees to connect with old friends and make new connections. They enjoyed hors d’oeuvres and beverages to kick off their time in Las Vegas.
Super Sessions featuring Citrix NetScaler leaders joined by industry experts, Rohit Mehra, IDC, and Dan Kaminsky, noted IT security expert, who focused on networking strategies and how technologies must adapt and bridge from today’s existing infrastructure to enable next-gen data centers focused on application delivery. They took an in-depth look at topics including SDN, SD-WAN, NFV and how datacenter and cloud security must be at the forefront of it all.
More than 25 technical networking breakout sessions covering everything from architecture and best practices to product updates, troubleshooting and more. Topics included ADCs, SDN, SD-WAN, secure access, and application performance management.
A broad ecosystem of Networking partners that work hand-in-hand with Citrix to bring better solutions and value to our customers. Attendees visited the Solutions Expo to watch demos, talk with company representatives and consider new possibilities for their IT environments.