Visionary keynotes from industry thought leaders
Citrix president and CEO Kirill Tatarinov officially kicked off the Synergy opening keynote with a challenge: “Make the extraordinary happen in your companies.”
Along with master of ceremonies Tim Minahan, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, Kirill set the tone for Synergy, illustrating the Citrix vision for digital transformation and giving attendees the tools and confidence to say yes—to innovation, to new opportunity, and to whatever comes next. Citrix will enable IT to become the heroes of the digital age by helping IT professionals partner with their business counterparts so that together, you can make your companies more agile and more competitive.
- The new Citrix—The world of technology is in the midst of a tectonic shift, with four megatrends shaping our industry: cloud, mobile, big data analytics and IoT. With the world’s best integrated technology services for secure delivery of apps and data—anytime, anywhere—Citrix will help you move into the future with confidence.
- Strong partners—Citrix and Microsoft are taking our longstanding partnership to a new level, with significant investments into powerful joint solutions—from NetScaler integration with EMS to a VDI service for Azure—that enable customers to embrace digital transformation.
- Customer focus—Citrix customers Morgan Stanley, Exelon and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital joined Kirill on the keynote stage to share how they’re meeting challenges—bringing value to shareholders, balancing security and adoption, ensuring excellent patient experience—with Citrix solutions.
The dynamic General Session presented an inspiring view of the technology that is leading digital business transformation. Through exciting demos of the latest Citrix advancements, product leaders—Bill Burley, corporate VP and GM, Workspace Services, Jesse Lipson, corporate VP and GM, Cloud Services, and Klaus Oestermann, senior VP and GM, Delivery Networks—offered insights into key trends along with new possibilities for your IT strategy.
General Session highlights:
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.9—Continuing the rapid pace of innovation, the new release builds on earlier functionality including SCOM management packs, Skype for Business improvements, and Secure Browser optimizations and introduces key integrations with Intel, leveraging XenServer 7 support for Intel Iris Pro GPU. It’s the only VDI solution that Skype for Business has been optimized for.
- Citrix NetScaler—Citrix brings several significant new capabilities to the container load balancer market with NetScaler CPX, a fully functional NetScaler in a container form factor, and NetScaler Management and Analytics System. Citrix is the only ADC vendor that incorporates orchestration, management and analytics in one platform.
- Citrix ShareFile—Data protection and productivity breakthroughs include new Information Rights Management, which bakes security into every file, enabling users to extend and revoke access to sensitive corporate documents, as well as ShareFile Workflows, which allow customers to complete tasks including document feedback, approvals, and electronic signature all from within the ShareFile interface.